Saturday, January 9, 2010

Acrylic nails?

I really want to get acrylic nails but my parents wont let me. Is thier anyway i can convince them to let me get them?Acrylic nails?
Their not a big deal, it's just for one time.


Tell them you'll get short, classy ones, coz if you get them too long, that might look a little vulgar.


While it is true that wearing acrylic nails continuously does damage your nails, if you only do it ones in a while, the damage will be minimal.


They stay for about 2 weeks.


If your parents don't let you get them right now, wait for a special occassion: like a wedding, then they'll probably say yes.Acrylic nails?
First off how old are you? Second who do you want to pay for them?? As an acrylic nail wearer for the past 10 years, up until recently I found out I was pregnant and they are not good for the baby...I love them however, I waited until I was 18 to get them done...They are not cheap, and if you do not keep them looking good aka filled every two to three weeks they look like junk..If you are under 16 you need to wait..maybe start with getting a manicure vs acrylics..It looks silly to see little girls with fake nails and the chemicals are not very good for you...I am not getting mine put back on I have had a serious decline in headaches since I had mine removed!!


If you take a good multivitamin your nails will grow naturally, and your parents didn't say you couldn't grow your nails out did they? So just don't worry about looking grown up get a $12.00 manicure, tip your nail tech $2.00...and save the other ten dollars you would have spent in an interest bearing savings account and by the time you are 18 poof...you may be able to buy yourself a new car or something else..Mom and Dad know what they are talking about..try what I suggested and in 3 months if your nails don't look great on their own between a manicure (which you and your friends can give each other) and a good multivitamin and some clear nail polish..like Sally Hansen strong nails...you will not even want acrylic nails yours will look so good~!!!!!!
well search for a safe clean salon and save up for it and tell them u want it for the first to weeks to see if u like it .maybe then they will let u
I wouldn't recomend them. I used to get them and my nails are messed up from taking them off.
tough luck go with ur mom and get them dont together
how old r u? why wont they let u?


i guess just go get them...


or no beause they migh tend up ripping your nails off haha


just bug your mom about it and bring it up all the time until you get her tired :P..
Ask if you can do something around the house to earn them? Tell them they are just nails not like they dont come off.
Next time you're at the grocery or local drug store, go down the make-up asile with mom and show her the nails and the different options for applying the nails. They have the glue-ons and the stick-ons. Make sure you pick something conservative at first. Pulling out the three inch long set with rhinestones and red and black stripes probably won't go over well.





She may however be more concerned about the long term health of your fingernails. They can damage them. But most teen girls do wear them (so did I) and I don't see anything wrong with it if you're in at least junior high.

No comments:

Post a Comment