Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why do my nail beds hurt after having acrylic nails put on?

This is only the second time I've had it done. It hurt a little the first time but nothing like this. You know when a piece of skin comes out from underneath your nail? It feels like that. But it's not all my fingers just some of them. Whats going on?Why do my nail beds hurt after having acrylic nails put on?
They should be using a file not a drill to rough up your nail. I think that its just too much, especially if you have thinner nails to begin with. It really should not hurt





I'm typing with my acrylics too :)Why do my nail beds hurt after having acrylic nails put on?
Any salon that is Tammy Taylor trained will not use a drill. You can go to her website at tammytaylor.com and find a salon in your area or email them. They are super friendly and I am sure will be happy to help you out. Also, you can call salons in your area and ask them if they drill to rough up

Report Abuse



the nail bed. Good luck!

Report Abuse



i agree with the beginnin of the first persons answer....they eff up ur nail bed i think its because the nail glue is drying so its expanding and so is ur nail...dont worry about it but it will always hurt for like the first day





im typin wit my acrylics right now!!!
because that machine they use before puttting acrylic on it friggen butchers your real nail


why dont you let your natural nails gorw long??


its more beautiful then those fat fake nails ppl get...


think about it.


its less painfull and its naturaly more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment