Saturday, January 9, 2010

Acrylic Nails?

I brought some good quality acrylic nails that I am going to wear for prom but I want to know the best way to wear them. I mean ways to keep my real nails semi-healthy, and what is the best method of removal?Acrylic Nails?
dont soak them in nail polish remover.... the best way is to soack a cotton ball with acetone and then lay it on top of the nail and then wrap foil around your finger. do that to every nail and then leave them for about 20 to 30 mins





that will get them off believe me =]] ive done it plenty of timesAcrylic Nails?
soak in acetone to remove. You are gonna have to apply with super glue. There is really no real healthy way to do it. Just let them soak off the right way. Don't pull off. Also apply some nail conditioner on them before applying. should help some.
the best way to do it without as much damage to your nails is to soak them in nail polish remover. you soak them for about 10 minutes, them file off the softened top layer, then do that over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment