Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is there any home remedy to remove acrylic nails?

I got my nails done for my school's homecoming dance %26amp; I don't want to spend even more money to get them off. Is there anything I can buy at the store or use from home to take them off with no pain?Is there any home remedy to remove acrylic nails?
Acetone as stated before. But I would defiantly go back and have them removed, it is virtually painless if you let them do it and they buff up and shape your real nail and it is a lot healthier and less fragile when they do it.





If you do it yourself it will peel off several layers of your real nail and they will be unhealthy for a while afterwards...brittle and flakey.Is there any home remedy to remove acrylic nails?
Most places that put them on will take them off for free if you ask.
acetone will take it off that wat i use as im a nail tech
get some acetone polish remover, and soak them for a while... like, at least 10 minutes. if you rip them off, it will take layers and layers of your nail, and you'll have weak, flimsy nails for at least a month. just be patient.
I have found that vegetable oil helps to loosen the glue that holds acrylic nails on. Soak your finger tips in a little warm oil for a minute or so. Worked for me. Also helps to remove finger nail glue from skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment