Saturday, January 9, 2010

How do i apply my own acrylic nails?

i have bought pots of acrylic powders and monomer, primer, tip blender, ect... to do my own nails at home. they dont ever seem to be as good as salon nails. i really need to find a web page that offers you hints and tips please.How do i apply my own acrylic nails?
Nothing that you try to emulate (such as nails or hairstyling) will look as good as when a professional does it. If you want professional quality, you have to be willing to pay.





Here is a website for generic acrylic nail application; I don't know if it will assist you. Good luck.


http://www.hooked-on-nails.com/acrylic.h鈥?/a>How do i apply my own acrylic nails?
With great difficulty!
When you buy the acrylic nails it should come with nail glue, follow the instructions and you should be able to put the nails on yourself.





Ask ME
aww thats kool i wish i could buy that to i dont like the way they do my nails either
  • lips
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment