Saturday, January 9, 2010

What are some alternatives to acrylic nails?

I want a classy nail w/o so much damage..My nails are still thin from my last trip for acrylics.. I vowed to stay away.What are some alternatives to acrylic nails?
you could try manicures..... or wraps.......but in all honesty anything that has chemicals in it is bad for nails......





And an FYI.....enhancements don't ruin nails....it's an unknowledgeable tech who ruins them......What are some alternatives to acrylic nails?
Gel doesn't seem to damage them as much as acrylics. What about letting them grow naturally and getting regular manicures?
I used the solar nails, which aren't too different from acrylics, but they were much healthier for my nails, I took mine off last monday after 11 months of wearing nails, and went and got a manicure last night and you would have never known that I just took off my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment