Saturday, January 9, 2010

What products should I have to do my own acrylic nails at home?

I want to do my own nails, from the tips, acrylic overlay and french manicure. I searched some sites for products but they are oerwhelming. I need a list of products(from brushes, powders and drill bit) that I specifically need. I have the dremel and attatchment so I am one step ahead so far lol. thanks for any assistance in this matterWhat products should I have to do my own acrylic nails at home?
http://www.nail-u.com/





Miami Beach Nail Co.





All you need at home Acrylic Nail Kits!What products should I have to do my own acrylic nails at home?
http://www.ysnails.com





I recommend you the most advanced system in the world which is called Dual System Forms. Visit the website!

Report Abuse



Dear Ms. Shady,


Your scaring me!!! Please do not attempt to use a Dremel Drill without the proper education. This can be an extremely dangerous thing. As easy as it may look on paper you can seriously damage your nails and the surrounding skin. Dremel Drills should be saved for small jobs around the house. If you really want to invest in a drill consider purchasing one that is approved for ';Fingernail'; use only. Applying acrylic without having the proper knowledge can be very tricky. As a professional I suggest that you save your money on all the supplies and find a good licensed nail technician that can do your nails. In the long run you will save your aggravation and time. Stay away from those ';discount'; salons because the product they use is very damaging to the nails. As for recommending supplies...it's all about what you prefer. Nail brushes range from flat, round, pointed, small large and every size in between. Your choices will be limited considering that you are not a licensed professional. so you will have to stick with whatever products are sold publicly.





If you are that interested in doing your own nails, press-on nails look great or check out nail schools in the area. Best of luck to you!
well dont buy out of a drug store those do no good go to sallys beauty supply store it is a beauty product store the same ones used in saloons but it is open to the public they will have all the supplies you need
its hard to do them yourself and have them end up perfect like at a salon .you need olot of practice.


you can get all the products you need at walgreens or sallys i prefer walgreens just ask someone there and they'll help you.





%26lt;3333

No comments:

Post a Comment