Saturday, January 9, 2010

How do women and mothers cope with these long acrylic nails?

I see these women constantly, they work and have two children at home, and the longest acrylic nails possible. How do they cope with housework and staff?How do women and mothers cope with these long acrylic nails?
I agree with you. Its really ridiculous and a health issue. I mean how to do wipe with nails that long... Very carefully I would imagine. lolHow do women and mothers cope with these long acrylic nails?
they can be use 2 them but my nail was not 2 long as U say but I no that when they wipe there butt u no what get on their nails that I no.
I used to wear acrylic nails, but they played havoc with my own. My own nails now are quite long, I work and have 2 children......I dont know about acrylics, but for me personally I dont know, I just am able to use my hands like that. I do remember though when I was first growing them and it was VERY difficult.....but like everything, you adjust , hope thats helps anyway :)
I've always thought the nails were tacky. The designs are lovely, but I don't see WHY they want nails that long! If they are trying to say ';I have wealth, look at my nails'; they are seriously missing some muffins from the breadbasket. To me, nails like that say ';I'm ghetto-fab!';





Usually with nails that long, you CAN'T do housework. They poke holes in gloves, get in the way of the most minimal of tasks and hurt if you jab at someone or yourself (intentionally or accidentally). It takes someone with a lot of dexterity and determination to keep them as well as a home clean and happy. No thanks. I like my short ones. I can chew on them and not be afraid of being poisoned.
I would love to know myself! Especially since so much of our work these days is done on the computer and we need to use our fingers for typing...


Also, it's so easy to scratch one's child with long fingernails.


I'll be watching your answers and giving you a star for something I have often wondered about myself!
I have no idea but I wonder also. When I'm at work this 1 lady comes in and she can barely hold her pen, go through her purse, pick things up .. and she has kids! I always ask my co-workers, I wonder how she wipes her - you know what. I just don't get it!!!!!! If you can't function right, then they're too long!
they are just use to them...they are put on pretty tight so its not like they just pop off, although they can...but its really going to hurt!!
They're probably just used to them. When my son was about 5 months old I got acrylics, but not very long. I couldn't stand them, I could hardly change a diaper. Off they went and I never have had them since!!

No comments:

Post a Comment