Saturday, January 9, 2010

Acrylic nails?

Besides having to get them filled every 2 weeks or so, how often do you need to get them completely changed?





And, when you do, how long should you wait between taking them off %26amp; getting them put back on?Acrylic nails?
i get mine completely changed about every 6-8 weeks, but i don`t skip time between applications...Acrylic nails?
You should most certainly give your real finger nails time to air out after acrylic applications. 6-8 weeks on and 6-10 days off. It will promote better health for your nails and hands.
I've been getting my acrylics done every 2 weeks for several years. I get a backfill every other time and most of the acrylic is drilled down. I've had no problems whatsoever, and my nails look clear and healthy underneath. I think its a matter of finding a very meticulous nail tech.





Some people prefer to soak the acrylic off each time in acetone and start fresh, but I think that's rougher on your nails and cuticles.
I always have my nails done. i've been doing it for years. It depends on how fast your nails grow. I've had these on for about a month now. Im barely going to get fills on friday. When I get them totally done again is when i can see my natural growing nail under the acrylic. then i cut them down and file the rest of the acrylic so that it is even with my natural nail and then i get them re-done. DONT BITE OR RIP THEM OFF. this makes your natural nail rip and become sensitive. If your natural nails feel tender, then wait untill they dont before getting them done. this means that the natural nail is too thin. Remember that your manicurist cant feel what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment