Saturday, January 9, 2010

What do women think of men with acrylic nails?

I had acrylic nails done last week and just want a women's perspective on men having them done. Oh, and yes I am a cross dresser! What do women think of men with acrylic nails?
I've had them done before, in both color and French. Honestly, there were a lot of second looks and double-takes, but all of the comments I got were positive. Women tended to be either shocked, very curious, awed, or green with envy that my nails looked better than theirs! Definitely a conversation starter.What do women think of men with acrylic nails?
I've never heard of a guy having it done and I think I would think it was a little strange to see it. That's probably only because I've never seen them on a guy before. But I have seen and am okay with nail polish on guys so, to each his own! If you like it, that's all that really matters.





I'm not really a huge fan of acrylics anyway, your nails look so weak after having them on for a while, be careful and don't wear them for weeks on end, you need to let the nail beds ';breathe'; every so often.






Frankly, I don't think that I have ever seen a man with acrylic nails so I am not sure how I would respond. If you are a f/t cross dresser then I think that it is very appropriate as you are dressed as a woman most, if not all of the time. I hope that they give you the desired effect that you were looking for.
I say, Its there style and they can do what they want. I'm not the type of person to judge someone if they are a cross dresser or gay or bi it doesn't matter to me. They just have to worry about how society is gong to accept them. I think that as long as it makes the person feel beautiful, regardless the gender, than go for it.
i think it is creepy...well, maybe not for a cross dresser, but still that is just creepy...i mean that you cross dress...are you like one of those people who feel like they were supposed to be agirl, but was born in a boys body? if so, thats so sad..:( if not, and your just


';odd'; then...well, your creepy.
I'm open minded, but I must admit haven't heard of it in straight men before, but as your a cross dresser its definitely normal to wear acrylic nails as that is what a lady does!
Well if you are Gay or a Tranny or a Cross Dresser, I guess fake nails go along with the rest of the decor.
Definitely a homo, but can probably do good hair.
oh well your a cross dresser.


but i wouldnt date a guy or take a second look with acrylic nails.


haha. funneh
I dont like acrylics on girls so just imagine what I think on men.
with your flair for the unusual, I find it interesting that you would care what anyone thinks and just do what you want
Drag.


Gay.


Trying to be funny, when they arent.





lol, Im not trying to be mean, just what i think.






whaaaaaaat. i guess if you are a cross dresser then its okay...haha.
not good.
GAY!! lol
not straight

No comments:

Post a Comment