Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do I really need this to apply acrylic nails?

I've been looking at videos online, and I want to do my own nails using nail tips. I see that they just buy the tips, glue them on, and clip them. Then they use some powder and some acrylic glue. Do I really need to buy these, or is it just something extra to make your nails look special, and isn't really required. If it is required, where can I find the acrylic glue and powder. Thanks.Do I really need this to apply acrylic nails?
yeahh you need it


that's what makes acrylic nails acrylic





and if you don't get it, they won't be smooth


like the white tip will stick up way above your nail


also, they will scrape and


if they get caught on something it could pull part or all of your natural nail.





you can find it almost anywhere.


walmart


target


sallys beauty supply


even at most drugstores





:)


best answer?Do I really need this to apply acrylic nails?
yes you need it, that's the part that makes it look natural. you need the acrylic to have acrylic nails

No comments:

Post a Comment