Friday, April 30, 2010

How can I get my acrylic nails to stop lifting?

I recently got acrylic nails for the first time. About 2 days later, I noticed that they started lifting on the side. I went back to the nail salon and they fixed it for free by clipping off the lifted portion of the nail and reapplying the filling. But a few days later it happened again! Any suggestions??How can I get my acrylic nails to stop lifting?
Find another nail salon, that shouldn't happen. If it does happen again, it may be the oils that your body secretes. The natural oils on the hands is one reason why nail polish does not stay on the natural nail.How can I get my acrylic nails to stop lifting?
buy nail glue that is used for fake nails and apply it where they lift. that's what i do. but you should really go somewhere else and get higher quality.
I dont think there is anything you, yourself, can do. I had this problem and had to get a new tech...it could just be your nails though and how they are reacting to the chemicals.
never get them again they ruin your nails
ask to take it all off and redo it!!! mayb the lady that did ur nails messed up!! get a new lady!!!:)
put more glue
get them redone..they should not be lifting and that can cause fungus to start...they are not done properly......

No comments:

Post a Comment