Friday, April 30, 2010

What is the best brand to use for acrylic nails?

I do my own acrylic nails, but they lift a lot. I prepare my nails the exact way you should. I was told that the brand of acrylic powder and liquid I use can be a big factor in that. What brands would you recommend that are really good and where can I buy them? Thank you :)What is the best brand to use for acrylic nails?
KISS works great.





drugstores.What is the best brand to use for acrylic nails?
My Girlfriend has the same problem. One day I was at Walgreen and we passed by some of the glue on fingernails. I saw some that i thought she might like. they were like 10 bucks and it looked like a really good kind. So i bought them and gave them to her for her birthday. After a week i still saw her wearing them. She said they were really nice and wear them again. But i forgot what brand. Sorry. But i would look at walgreen's to find some.
kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment