Friday, April 30, 2010

How can I keep my acrylic nails from sqeeking when I play elecrtic guitar?

I love the way they feel, but they ';squeek'; when I play fast. Is there something I can put on them?How can I keep my acrylic nails from sqeeking when I play elecrtic guitar?
you need to get electilic nails silly, acrylic nalis are for acoustic guitars, dont you know anything?How can I keep my acrylic nails from sqeeking when I play elecrtic guitar?
acrylic nails are not for electric guitars, they are used with acoustic guitars. You are damaging the stings using acrylic for the electric.


better use electric nails for electric guitars.
I have gel nails, and mine don't squeak. I also find gel looks better. maybe you should consider gel? You can always get them shortened too.
no if you notice pro guitarist that have long nails the hand thats on the neck their nails are short or medium if their any good

No comments:

Post a Comment