Friday, April 30, 2010

How long do your nails have to be to get acrylic nails ?

well, a few weeks back i was going to get acrylic nails and the lady said she wasn't going to do them because my nails were too short ! so i stopped biting them and there an okay length still short but they are better than before. now the lady said that people with shorter nails will have more trouble maintaining acrylic nails then people who have longer nails, is that true ?How long do your nails have to be to get acrylic nails ?
I have had acrylic nails for 15 years. You should go to someone else.


I get Solar nails. It looks like a french manicure but the white is not sprayed on. They begin with a white tipped nail and use two different powders with activator.


Each time I get a new set I have them cut my own nails very short because in no time my own nails begin to grow out under the acrylic and that's when they begin to look unattractive underneath.How long do your nails have to be to get acrylic nails ?
to the nub of your finger
  • lips
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment