Friday, April 30, 2010

I just removed my acrylic nails and want to grow my ';real'; nails. What is the best product to help with this?

My nails are paper thin, which is why I had acrylics in the first place. The reason I removed them is that the nail tech split the matrix on one of the nails and it has to heal. This has happened before but I just waited and when the nail gre out I went right back to acrylics. Now I want to stop wearing them and go natural.I just removed my acrylic nails and want to grow my ';real'; nails. What is the best product to help with this?
Find a vitamin or supplement with lots of biotin in it. This helps your body metabolize protein better; since hair and nails are dead protein, this is the best supplement for them. Be sure you're getting enough protein, too. Sometimes the ';hair and nail vitamins'; have extra biotin, sometimes you can get biotin plain.





This would be a good addition to the Sally Hansen product, by the way. Your nails need more than one remedy. Give it time, like more than a month. Then you'll see improvement.I just removed my acrylic nails and want to grow my ';real'; nails. What is the best product to help with this?
Sally Hansen product worked the best for me.
Short term, start massaging some vitamin E enhanced lotion into your cuticles and wear some ';hardening'; nail polish. For the long haul, start taking vitamins like prenatal vitamins or a women's vitamin (prenatals are best even if you aren't pregnant) and take some vitamin E suppliments. They should strengthen your nails AND hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment