Friday, April 30, 2010

How can I remove acrylic nail filler from nails?

I had a gift certificate for nails; they used a filler. Now the nail is growing out, and I want to remove the filler, as I do not want to continue using it. Thanks.How can I remove acrylic nail filler from nails?
soak in an acetone-based nail polish removerHow can I remove acrylic nail filler from nails?
Thinner from home depot or other home improvement store. Get the kind for accrylics
Soak in acetone
soak your nails in acetone. you can buy it in the paint section at walmart. that is what the nail shops use. the acetone will eat away at the nails and they melt off. do not try to remove them with nothing. it will ruin your nails.
You have to soak your nails in nail polish remover.Make sure it contains acetone as that will melt the filler away..Its a real pain in the butt.It works though,just takes a while.
  • lips
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment