Friday, April 30, 2010

What's the most you would pay for acrylic nails at a salon?

I'm calling local salons around my area and the prices are ranging from $20- $35





What's the most that you would pay for them?


How much should you tip them?


Should you tip them if they cut u?What's the most you would pay for acrylic nails at a salon?
the most I'd pay would be $140, and a good tip is between $2-$10, depending on the price and quality of service however I'm in manhattan and the 2 times I've ever gotten manicures, they were in really upscale salons.What's the most you would pay for acrylic nails at a salon?
i forget to tip my ppl sometimes lol





stupid nails that grow out anyway, are not worth than $20


i just got mine done for $17


it wasn't a bad job at all


if anyone ever messes up on you


make a complaint, you could get your nails for free or a discount if they cut you
The most i pay is 45$ and thats cuz they do designs by hand not airbrush and i usually pay about 3-5 in a tip...and um i usually don't get a cut so idk if you would give them a tip if they cut you...lol
omg ur lucky in my town acrylics are $100


you usually give them $5 or that's what i do but i do that with a regular $7 mani because those ppl in the nail salon don't make enough money and if they do any harm to you it should BE FREE
I pay 25.00 for a full set, and 15.00 for a fill. I usually tip around 3-5 dollars. I have never been cut, but I guess if I did I would maybe tip a 1.00 lol. Good luck.
25 for a full set, 15 for a fill-in. i usually tip 5 bucks. if they cut you, let them know, you might get a free service.
yeah ur about right. my mom got this uv gel nail thing and they look like you real nails!!! they are good. just tip then like 2 dollars or like more.
I'd pay no more than $20 and tip them from $5 to $10. If they cut you tip them a small amount, that's if they done a good job.
$45
i would pay $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment