Friday, April 30, 2010

What colours / patterns should i have on my acrylic nails?

I've just taken my acrylic nails off but im getting them redone soon. When i get back to school in september, im going to have a completely new look,I already have a different hairstyle, grey/hazel contact lenses %26amp;i want something funky for my acrylic nails. I would have the tips different colours but lots of people have that. Any other suggestions?What colours / patterns should i have on my acrylic nails?
definitely stripesWhat colours / patterns should i have on my acrylic nails?
I don't like patterns. I think it looks tacky and trashi. I like solid colors and I also like natural nails. But that's just me :)


hope they come out pretty
i have white tips with hot pink and white flicks, r u allowed to have nail varnish on cos i think u should have them hot pink or bright orange.
checker print full


or on the tips


and then get a line of any color under it (:
maybe a turquoise and hot pink.
leopard print!

No comments:

Post a Comment