Friday, April 30, 2010

How can you tell if your gel or acrylic nails need to be refilled?

I had mine done a week ago and know you can see a little under half a mm of my nail. Does this mean i should get them refilled? How much should a refill cost%26gt;How can you tell if your gel or acrylic nails need to be refilled?
Well, with mine I have two signs. I get french-tipped so when I see the growth of my regular nail starting to get transparent, I know its time. Secondly, I take a look at the nail bed and how far away the acrylic has grown away from the cuticle. I get it refilled when a sixth of my natural nail from my nail bed is showing.


If you're getting a French, a good technique is to ask her to extend the white portion on your nail bed so it's thicker. That way, your natural nails don't begin to show for a while and you can go longer than a month on that.


Generally speaking though, you should be getting your nails filled again three weeks to a month. The price range here in Canada is $60 for a full set and $45 for a fill but going down to $40 for a full set and $35 for a fill. Yours depends on where you live, I would call around to ask for prices because many places charge different fees. You should also ask people you know about the service because it's not worth paying cheap every month if your nails are going to end up rotting.How can you tell if your gel or acrylic nails need to be refilled?
when your real nail is growing out, yes thats when you need a filling depends where you live i t usually range from 12-15
you need them infilled every 2 weeks, with only 1 week growth they should still look ok, infills should cost you about 拢15-17 approx

No comments:

Post a Comment