Friday, April 30, 2010

How often should I replace acrylic nails?

How often should I have my acrylic nails taken off and a new set put back on?How often should I replace acrylic nails?
This is what I do.... I get them done for 3 months then I let them fall out and I go for a moth without acrylic nais...So my own nail can grow with no problemHow often should I replace acrylic nails?
Every 3 months
I agree with the one above me, you dont want to get a fungus or have to have a REAL nail removed! It sux trust me
you should take them off and never replace them!!





They are very out of date and so germy. Short nails with a nice manicure are more in now. I have very soft nails that peel so I use nailtiques. It works awesome.
nails acturally need to breath if they don't they can get infected and then you will need to go to the doctor and get some pills to fix the problem which also those pills can affect your liver, so I say let them grow out otherwise it won't just be finger nail problems.
Well, once you start refilling them, your nails grow out. Eventually, the nails are your own. You should let your nails breathe. So maybe every few months, take them off and leave them for a bit. I wouldn't recommend taking them off just to have them put back on, because it hurts to take them off and it can damage your nails greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment