Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you guys think about acrylic nails on a girl?

I have them now, sometimes I won't have them for a while, but sometimes I do.What do you guys think about acrylic nails on a girl?
My husband LOVES them on me. He thinks they are very pretty and also likes me to scratch his back with them. And give him a scalp massage with them. They feel good for that =)





I do just a bit of white at the tips.





And he cares less when I don't have them, though, too!What do you guys think about acrylic nails on a girl?
They are just a pain in the butt to deal with. I hate having to get them filled every week. And it's not worth the pain when they break off. I would rather have a natural nail any way.
some might hate them, some might love them. but


you probably lost most of them at the word ';acrylic.';
Guys really don't care just as lone as they look nice and half of them don't' even know what they are.
pretty feminine, but tht's not....(um how can i say this w/o being perverted)....a feature of women's anatomy i've really focused on...( couldn't think of anything, could have only been said 1 way)
i have had mine for almost five years and my boyfriend loves them on me, so i would say they don't care unless they are ugly.
I dont like them.





its totally fake,





fake is out.





who grows big white things with pretty glitter designs NATURALLY?





come on. get REAL now.
Personally I like natural
Horrible, complete turn off.
80% of us don't know what acrylic nails are.


Including me.
trassshhyy
There okay, but to be completely honest I could care less what nails a girl has...
i think you should explain what acrylic nails are
Not a fan.
I think of prostitution when I see those... so yeah, that should give you an idea.
i'm a girl but i'll answer, it looks fake and it's not pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment