Friday, April 30, 2010

How long do my natural fingernails have to be to get acrylic nails?

I just recently stopped biting my nails because i want to get acrylic ones. I was wondering if anyone knows how long my nails have to be for the manicurist to glue the acrylic ones to my natural ones.How long do my natural fingernails have to be to get acrylic nails?
not very long at all actually...How long do my natural fingernails have to be to get acrylic nails?
Since the acrylic is going to cover your natural nails, it doesn't matter. Just as long as their not chewed down the the nubs...then you might have an issue with the glue sticking to your skin.
any length....actually the white part of the nail doesn't even have to show. So, depending on how far you bite your nails, you can still bite them on the way to the shop :-)
i wouldnt recomend acrylica because they really ruin your nails
any length.
My wife bites her nails and occasionally gets fake ones to stop the chewing (temporarily). Some of her nails are maybe 5-6 mm and they still glue on and stay till my wife chews them off.
get gels =D





gels are heaps better then acrylic.. n they look more natural too!!!
they dont have to be that long but we really would like it if they were at least to the tip of your finger for a good adhension

No comments:

Post a Comment