Friday, April 30, 2010

What brand should I use to do my own acrylic nails?

I want to start doing my own nails, along with my friends and families.I have tried those cheap nail kits from Walmart for acrylic powder nails, and it turned out pretty good, What brands do they use in professional nail salons?What brand should I use to do my own acrylic nails?
Here is a link to a website that has great quality, safe products at very reasonable prices. I do my own acrylics, I buy from here and just love the product.





I recommend the ';Original System';





http://www.idonails.com/shop/index.php?c鈥?/a>What brand should I use to do my own acrylic nails?
You get what you pay for when buying cheap products not designed to be used by a licensed nail professional! Good luck!
i'm not sure if this is a professional but it's very high quality so try nailene.
  • lips
  • gloss
  • 1 comment: