Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Acrylic Nails?

I've been planning on getting some acrylic nails before school starts in three weeks. They would be as short as they make them, french-manicure style, and yeah. I'm also getting a french pedicure but not acrylic of course. Do you think I should for the fingernails?


I mean do you think it would be good or bad to get not over-the-top fake nails for the first day (few weeks) of high school? It's not an overall preppy school but there are still a few preps and I myself am very girly, but anyways I don't know.





Opinions please thanks!Acrylic Nails?
Acrylic nails make me feel and look 10x girlier. I don't get them often, but about twice a year for school formals and the first week of school. I gather my girl friends and sit in the salon all day reminiscing about summer and the upcoming school year.Acrylic Nails?
I have acrylic nails... and get them done every three weeks. French nails are very '; in your face';, so I would ask for natural tips or silver tips. I get silver tips; they aren't so WHITE! (I hate that look) But I do get lots of compliments and my nails do look nice. Just make certain you tell them you do not want '; claws';.
Get em. They will look gorgeous with the toes.
they mess up your nails a lot..my mom's nailbeds were so jacked up that she can't get more for 6 months...i recommend the store brand plastic ones. they look real, are cheap, and can be taken off easily. they come in packs of twenty and they lasted me a few weeks. they have french manicure ones and ones you paint yourself in different lengths. if you are looking for stronger ones, you can get a diy acrylic from 10-15 dollars.
Go for it I dont know what my hands would look like without acrylic nails lol... They make your hands look feminine!
Im thinking of the same thing, but ask around beforehand with all your friends and whatnot, because I did acrylic nails last year and they absolutely destroyed my natural nails with the glue. So try finding something thats not super damaging, because seriously, half the thickness of my nails peeled off when the nails started falling off, and they only lasted like a week on me.
Yeah they rock. But it is very hard to write with them, I am considering getting some too!
I don't like girl using artificial nails because I prefereed natural ones. I though being natural is more owesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment