Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much do Acrylic nails usually cost?

I'm planning on getting acrylics for homecoming and I want to know what they cost. At the cosmetology school in town they cost $17. Should I just go there, since I'm not planning on having them on for a long time? (I won't be consecutively having them done or planning on wearing them for even a month)


And out of curiosity, what is a fill?How much do Acrylic nails usually cost?
if your only getting them once i would suggest going to a salon. it would cost somewhere between $45-60, because they will probably do a really nice job.


you get a fill when the nails start to grow out and you can see your natural nail.


fills are usually pretty cheap, they cost about $12-25.How much do Acrylic nails usually cost?
My acrylic nails only costed $10. 17 doesn't sound that bad tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment