Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I take my acrylic nails off by myself?

I'm 13. I'm sick and tired of all of the up-keeping I have to do for them to maintain them to look good. I'm sick of it! I'll spend my money on better things then nails. People aren't going to remember me for the kinds of nails I had, but for the kind of person I was!





How can I take them off myself?How can I take my acrylic nails off by myself?
Easy as pie. Go to a beauty supply store and grab a cheap bottle of acetone. It's the active ingredient in the nail polish remover; more concentrated levels will dissolve the acrylic as well. I would caution you though, you have to be patient. You'll need to have the nail completely saturated with the stuff long enough to get it off. It's smells to high heaven too.How can I take my acrylic nails off by myself?
DONT pull them off like someone else suggested, you'll just ruin your natural nails. Go to the drug store, and there is a special remover for acrylic nails (it should be right beside the nail polish remover). Sorry i can't remember the actual name. I'm not sure where you live, and some products look different (i.e. packaged differently). My 'remover' was a little plastic container which you unscrewed the top off, and it had a sponge foam soaked with the liquid remover. All you have to do is soak each finger and it pulls off the acrylic nail (without harming your own). Hope you find it!
well im also a teen; and i totally know where your coming from. i mean they take FOREVER to get off;





anyways; what you can do is soak them in hot water w/ soap and then either bite them off; OR; take nail clippers sissors, etc. and prie them off.
Whatever you do, DON'T pull them off!!! That might rip your actual fingernail off and it will hurt like crazy. I think you will have to wait until your nail grows out and then the nail will fall off.
Just Pull em as hard as you can





Giggity Giggity Goo!
  • eye shadow
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment