Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i make my fake acrylic nails shorter?

I cant text properly because ive got a qwerty keyboard on my phone so its kinda hard and slippery.





Could i file them? And how long would it take


?How do i make my fake acrylic nails shorter?
cut them in salon!!!!!!!!!!!!How do i make my fake acrylic nails shorter?
you can file them thin and cut then with a nail cutter but more than likely you will have to apply more acrylic on to it. if you just try to cut them you will ruin them.
file them, but its going to make the colored tip look REALLY short so i would just get them redone with a thicker white(or whatever color) tip that you usually get and just get them shorter
I would suggest that you file them or maybe get a phone with bigger keys? AcrylicNail.net has a great article that teaches you how to file properly acrylic nails.





Good Luck
My mom is a Nail Tech.


You just file them down to the right lenth.
File them.


It won't take that long,


most definitely do not cut them.


That will hurt a lot.
i guess file NOW ANSWER MINE PLEASE
I not agreee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment