Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can i remove my acrylic nails with my natural nails with a mighty bond on it?

I had a nail extension using artificial acrylic nails last saturday. I was not happy with the nail glue their using coz my nails always take-off easily. I decided to use a mighty bond thinking it will give me satisfaction of having no-galling-nails. But I suddenly realized that this mighty bond is not easy to remove. I was now panic on how can i remove my artificial nails with this mighty glue on my natural nails. Please help me.How can i remove my acrylic nails with my natural nails with a mighty bond on it?
Go to Sally's beauty supply or your local supply store and purchase acrylic remover. You can also purchase pure acetone. Be sure to use a glass bowl. Soak 4 fingers at a time. Get an orangewood stick to so you can scrap the acrylic when it gets gummy. It will be messy but it won't take to long. Once you get down to your own nail, take a white buffing block and gently buff off the remaining residue. Apply a clear nail hardener. I've tried the soaking with the cotton balls but its takes longer and I don't like the idea of it being wrapped under foil. The acetone needs to breath because the vapors can be toxic if there isn't enough ventilation.How can i remove my acrylic nails with my natural nails with a mighty bond on it?
Hi,my name is Maritza..I had the same problem a month ago and I was advised not to use pure acetone that is very bad for the skin.I recommend using acrylic remover with lanolin.

Report Abuse



purchase some acetone or nail polish remover from a beauty store (acetone works best...but is really strong) %26amp; soak your nails in the acetone or nail polish remover in a bowl until the acrylic completely dissolves . good luck!


:)
I got this tip from a nail technician in a leading salon , soak a cotton ball with cotton put it on the nail then wrap it with foil . Leave it that way for about 15 minutes then check it to see if its loosened up then go from there .
a nail salon can take them off for you or if there almost coming off or atleast away from your cuticul you can use a metro card idk wat state you live in/if you have them or no what they are but those work when i am trying to take my acrylic off
never ever pry acrylic nails off!! never youll mess up your natral nail bed!


take a cotten ball soaked in accitone place it on your nail use foil to wrap the cotten ball around your finger..it will look like long nails! leave it on til the nail starts to get soft!
soak your nails in nail polish remover that should do it, paint thinner would work as well but nail polish remover is easier on your skin
how did you get the glue under your nail after htey did it? and youre gonna have to break your nails, and its going to hurt.
soak you hands in acytone (nail polish remover w/ acytone)


your hands might stink for a couple of hours but your nails will come off

No comments:

Post a Comment