Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you maintain acrylic nails yourself from home?

I want to get acrylic nails but can't afford to go every 2 or 3 weeks for fills. Can I get something from Sally's or somewhere else that I can maintain them myself? I want them to look nice and I do believe I could learn to do it. Has anyone else done it themselves?Can you maintain acrylic nails yourself from home?
I would strongly discourage you from using that stuff if you haven't received proper training. If you don't use it properly, you can risk getting fungus underneath your nail, damage your nail permanently, or even possibly get over exposed to the product which will leave you allergic to acrylics permanently. Also if you have small children the smell will really bother them and possibly make them sick.





It's not worth itCan you maintain acrylic nails yourself from home?
not really because although u may be able to buy the gel u must also have those brushes that spin really fast to shape your nails.


I guess you can buy those brushes but i think theyre pretty expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment