Monday, December 28, 2009

Do acrylic nails damage your natural nail?

I am planning on getting my nails done for the first time for my 7th grade formal. I used to use plastic ones and they would ruin my nails completely. Do acrylic ones ruin your nails if you get them done. I heard that it's around $35 to get them done..is that right?Do acrylic nails damage your natural nail?
i have acrylics and they didn't damage my natural nails, i think it totally depends on the individual...if you were to go back to your natural nails it wouldn't take long for them to grow back because nails grow very fast.


plus, you probably wont wanna turn back. i love my acrylics.





and it depends on what you get done, but yeah it's around 35-45 dollars.Do acrylic nails damage your natural nail?
No.


The nail technician damages your nail, not the acrylic.





If you go to a properly trained nail technician that wont use a drill on you, you should be fine. Also, when you get them removed, DONT rip them off because that will mess up your nails as well.





A lot of lazy salons rip them off, so be sure to find a place that will soak them in acetone for you.
yes.





i did it once, and my nails were messed up when i took them off.


the lasted bout 2 weeks.


they were 30 dollars plus three for my designs.
I don't think they would but your right abou the plastic ones. They are uncomfortable and ugly and totally ruins your nails. Glue stays on and hard to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment