Monday, December 28, 2009

What is an alternative to acrylic nails?

I love having acrylic nails but I hate the drill! If you go to cheaper salons they use the drill- if you want your nails done by hand, you have to pay $$$. My hands hurt for a week after being drilled on, but I hate having hangnails every day so I have to have some coating on my fingernails. Does anyone know an alternative to acrylic that doesn't require drilling and that isn't crazy expensive?What is an alternative to acrylic nails?
Get a silk wrap, but it makes the nails very hard..so be careful.


You could also try gel nails, they are done without the acrylic, some sort of gel is used to create or put over your own nail.


Or just regular manicures...that could work. Make sure they are pushing back your cuticles, getting rid of handnails, and cleaning and massaging the nailbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment