Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I remove acrylic nails at home?

I know you soak them acetone, but will a nail polish remover WITH acetone work as well? Also, any tips and tricks for removing acrylic nails are appreciated.





Thanks. :)How do I remove acrylic nails at home?
Nail Polish remover with Acetone will work, but not nearly as well. And you'll have to soak them for longer.





I have removed my own acrylic nails a few times and they always hurt like hell!! To save on the pain, I would recommend getting them professionally removed.





But if you have to do it yourself, soak each hand in a small glass bowl of acetone and cover the bowl with a towel (helps to keeps the fumes down). Leave to soak for about 10 minutes. (It also helps to cut/file the nails down as short as you can and scratch them up a bit first). Then use a metal nail file to try and pry them off.





Good luck and I hope it's relatively painless for you!How do I remove acrylic nails at home?
yes, i use to remove them all the time with nail polish remover.
Soaking them in hot water actually really helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment