Monday, December 28, 2009

Where is a good quality place to get acrylic nails done in perth?

I have just moved to Perth and want to get my nails done for the first time in a few years. I have heard good and bad things about Fantasy Nails on Beaufort St and also good things about Unique nails in Subiaco but wanted to hear from anyone who has a place to recommend? I want them to be quite thin and don't mind paying a bit more for good quality! Thanks in advance!Where is a good quality place to get acrylic nails done in perth?
Here is a link that may be of some help to you in finding a top notch salon in your area. This is a salon locator, and it is provided by a company called CND (Creative Nail Design). This company has been providing the nail industry with top quality profesional nail products since the late 1970's. It also provides high quality training for nail technicians. In fact, all of the techs/salons listed on the salon locator page have been company trained, and certified prior to their placement on this list.


I looked up Australia in the locator. It lists the names, and the contact information of two CND distributors, and it advises people to contact one of them. They will be able to supply you with the names, and contact info for any good techs/salons in your area.


By the way, I have no association with this company, nor do I profit in any way by providing the link, or from your use of it - if you choose to do so. I am providing it strictly for informational purposes. Thus, I am NOT a spammer.





http://www.cnd.com/Locate/Find-A-Salon.a鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment