Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the difference between gel nails + acrylic nails?

I'm getting fake nails + i want nails tht stay on 4 a while, but come off easily + don't ruin mi real nails~which 1 would I be better off with??What's the difference between gel nails + acrylic nails?
acrylic nails-applied using acrylic powder and liquid


gel nails-applied using a clear, gel like substance then set under a UV ray light





my mom's a nail tech %26amp; she has applied both to my nails..i would go with acrylic because they're a lot stronger %26amp; easier to take off. to me, gel nails were beautiful but didn't hold up for long . they won't ruin your nails..u just have to take care of them %26amp; remove them properly (soaking in acetone) . good luck!





:)What's the difference between gel nails + acrylic nails?
i would actually get solar. i've had nails on for about 3 years and solars work really well. acrylic nails tend to turn yellow after a while but solars don't. solar ones stay on for a while- i've gone a month without getting a fill and they've stayed on. solar nails also come off by soaking your nails in acetone.
I heard gel nails are pretty hard to get off so go with acrylic all you have to do with acrylic is soak your nails in acetone with a towel over your hands and they should come off
i just had acrylic mails on and some of the tips of my real nails tore off and it runed my nails so i would go gel
  • eye shadow
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment