Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there anyway to remove nail polish from acrylic nails without removing the acrylic off of the nail?

i want to re-do my nail polish on my acrylic nails without removing the nails, or going to the nail shop.Is there anyway to remove nail polish from acrylic nails without removing the acrylic off of the nail?
Non acetone nail polish usually. But, I use pure acetone daily on my clients (I'm a nail tech) and I have yet to damage any acrylic nails with it. It works so much better and faster. Plus, it won't be on the nail long enough to cause any damage to it. Just be fast, and don't let any sit on the nail for any longer than absolutely necessary, thats all.Is there anyway to remove nail polish from acrylic nails without removing the acrylic off of the nail?
If you get a non-acetone nail polish remover it won't mess up your nails. Just use it like like you would with the regular nail polish removers(cotton balls...).

No comments:

Post a Comment