Monday, December 28, 2009

What is an easy way to remove acrylic nails at home?

I got my nails done a few months ago and I am tired of them. I just want them off, but I don't want to have to go somewhere and get them removed. I want to do it at home.What is an easy way to remove acrylic nails at home?
Get some non-acetone nail polish remover and put in a plastic bowl. Then soak your nails until they come off easy!


There might be some glue left on your nails, so just take a cotton ball or something and rub the glue off.What is an easy way to remove acrylic nails at home?
Well, what everyone else tells me is to normally soak them in some nail polish remover and then they loosen and they call off your nails or something like that. But what I normally do is take some pin, like a safety pin anything. And I start to go around my nail and I peel off the acrylic nail and it starts to pop off and you just pull it off. You don't feel a thing trust me it sounds weird and sounds like it would hurt but its your nail and your nail doesn't feel a thing. I can finish taking off all ten of my acrylics by doing that just in ten minutes.
the very best thing to do is to soak your fingers in acetone. you have to do this for about 30min and it loosens and starts to eat away at the nail. if you are going to use nail polish remover make sure it has acetone. and it may not work very well w/just nail polish remover. if you find acetone, make sure you put it in a glass bowl.
Soak them in nail polish remover.
I geuss you could find a super-strong nail polish remover, and just soak your nails in that. Unless you find special remover for acrylic nails.... But, otherwise i reccomend going to a salon to get them removed, 'cause it would be a pain if you messed up!
Ouch acrylic nails are very hard to get rid of. The way I do it is I put them in polish remover and let them soak for a couple of minutes this will soften them and make it easier to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment