Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How long should my natural nails be before getting acrylic nails put on?

My nails are super short. (i mean really really short). I'm a bad nail biter. And I'm going to the sports banquet for my school this week and also my graduation next week. I want my nails to look really nice and pretty, but idk if i can get acrylic nails beacuse my natural nails are soooo short.





Also, how long will acrylic nails last?How long should my natural nails be before getting acrylic nails put on?
Your real nail should be really short before you put on fake nails. I mean really, really short, lolz!!!! Here are some tips on how not to bite your fingernails:





1.Hold on to a small object, such as a stone or ball, to keep your hands busy and out of your mouth


2. Coat your nail with a special bad-tasting polish, available at the drugstore.


3. Set up a reward system. Use a calender to keep track of how many days you go without giving in to your habit, and give yourself a treat if you meet your goal.





Fake nails usually last about 2 weeks (less if you keep playing with them). Just be sure you follow those rules on how not to bite your nail and trust me... you'll be fine. ( I was a big nail biter.. but now i'm not cause of those 3 easy steps!!!!!!!!)





Hope I helped:)How long should my natural nails be before getting acrylic nails put on?
that is a good suggestion girl!

Report Abuse



it doesnt matter the length of your nails. I have a really bad habbit of biting my nail, and i got acrylics put on yesterday, they look really good!





The nails can last forever, it depends. If one rips off, then you just go and get that one fixed. And every so often you need to get them filled. GOOD LUCK!
ur nails dont have to be that long chinese people can work sum miracles with short nails and acrylic but acrylic lasts longer than solar but i prefer solar because its prettier but it costs more for solar acrylic is thicker thats why it last so long
It shouldnt pass your thumb.
acrylic can last a long time u jus have to keep them up.. and llooking good and getting them done every other weeek.. but u might have to go to shop and ask them if your nails are too short.
well it really doesnt matter i bite my nail short %26amp;%26amp; get fake nails (well i get gel) but i would say that your real nails will grow faster since their so short %26amp;%26amp; you would have to get fill in soon
  • eye shadow
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment