Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you get acrylic nails off?

I bought acrylic nails @ Claire's w/ nail glue. It tells you how to put them on but not how to take them off. It says use acetone free nail polish remover to clean your Natural nails before hand. How should I take them off? How do you get acrylic nails off?
Soak them in warm water for 10-15 minutes. Buy a cuticle trimmer and and get them off with that after they have been soaking. It's pretty easy if the nails are grown out long enough for a fill. I like this way much better than using acetone because it doesn't irritate my hands. I usually get a completely fresh set of nails every 4-5 months.How do you get acrylic nails off?
Soak them in soap water.


But for a really long time and keep washing with soap.


If that doesn't work try to but nail polish remover around it.





I have acrylic nails but i get them off in a nail saloon, much easier.
Just soak them in acetone. It'll make them soft enough to ply off. I can get a big bottle of the stuff from ULTA for about $4.00. They also have it at CVS and Sally's.
You have to go to a salon to them off. If you do it yourself it hurts REALLY badly
get them removed at the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment