Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I remove acrylic nails without going to the salon?

I had nails put on a couple weeks ago and now I want them removed but don't have the extra cash to pay for it right now. Can I just soak my fingers in acetone?How can I remove acrylic nails without going to the salon?
soak you nail in nail polish remover with acetone it will take a a little while so make sure you have some time. also depending on where and what method was use d to put on the nail you nails may not look the great and may be sensitive. also you can let them grow out and just keep filling them downHow can I remove acrylic nails without going to the salon?
Just soak your nails in acetone or nail polish remover.








works like a charm
i wouldn't do acetone. maybe warm water or something. call the salon and ask.
yep soak your fingers in polish remover (acetone)..just pour enough to cover your fingers in a bowl and soak for about 10-15 mins..if they're not coming off then soak for a while longer. they should just push right off...i've done it plenty of times..but now ive decided to grow my nails out and get a french manicure on my OWN nails.
Yea you could.....but you should buy this stuff i got from walmart its called polish off and you just pour some into a little bowl and then put your fingers in it den wait for like few minutes like ten and they should come off
A beauty supply store like Sally will have acrylic nail remover. Follow the directions and they will come off. It takes some time, though. Also, you nails will be weak and, possibly, ridged. I would pick up some good nail strengthener.
  • eye shadow
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment