Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you repair fingernails after you remove acrylic nails?

We remodeling and I lost 3 of my nails so I took the rest off my nails rip they look awful. I dont want to go to have any put back on because we are still working how can I make them look better until we finish?How do you repair fingernails after you remove acrylic nails?
use a buffer and clear nail polish. thats about all you can do for now.How do you repair fingernails after you remove acrylic nails?
se a salon
I just removed my artificial nails too. There are some great products that you can use to get your nails back to full health after freeing them from artificial nails/wraps/acrylics.





Nailtiques is a great brand to try. It's a bit pricey -- running between $7-$10 a bottle. I am using Sally Hansen's ';Nail Protex.'; That one's a bit cheaper -- running about $4 per bottle.





Both of these products are excellent, available in drugstores like CVS, and will help to strengthen and repair your nails back to where they were before artificial nails came into your life.





Believe me, I know what you're dealing with. I can say that I am very happy with the Sally Hansen Protex. Within three days, my nails felt thicker and stopped hurting from the artificial nail removal.





Good luck!
use a filer, and file on the surface of your nails.


then get a clear top coat and paint it over :)
I just gotta say, thanks for this question, I can tell one of my acrylic nails is about to fall off any day now haha :D x
  • eye shadow
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment