Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I get acrylic nails, if I work in a lab with hyrocloric acids?

I work in a lab that I have to use hyrocloric acid and nitric acids and I don't know if I can get acrylic nails or not? I wear gloves pretty much the whole time but I just don't know? Does anyone know?Can I get acrylic nails, if I work in a lab with hyrocloric acids?
If you work in the medical field, then no...





It depends on your buisnesses rules and regualtions but at my hospital I work at, it is a no no...





It is easier to get infections, working with chemicals can damage them %26amp; what you are working on! I'd just avoid it..Can I get acrylic nails, if I work in a lab with hyrocloric acids?
If you wear gloves the whole time then they should be fine, but you should ask your boss or supervisor to make sure. I'd also like to add that if you can get them, you should probably get ones that aren't that long, at least at first.
I work in a photo lab and we work with chemicals all the time.


The girls I work with all have fake nails and none of us wear gloves. They dont seem to have a problem.
Ask a supervisor on your job.
  • eye shadow
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment