Monday, December 28, 2009

How do keep my Acrylic nails to last longer?

Don't really want to go every 2 weeks to keep them up? Is there anything that I could do to keep them looking nicer longer?How do keep my Acrylic nails to last longer?
The only thing you can do is possibly re-coat them with the polish and or clear coat to make them shine again. But the whole point to going is to get them re-filled





When you first get them done you need to go more often but I have found after 3-4 months or so you can stretch it to about 3 weeks,





Either way you need to keep up on hte maintenace cause if you get water or humidity under the artificial nail it can and will create a fungus that sometimes can damage the nail forever and it will never grow back the same.How do keep my Acrylic nails to last longer?
well two weeks is the norm and you really can't make them last any longer because your nails grow and that's why you always need them filled. but make sure you just be careful with them
If you have to get them done every two weeks to get them done, you're probably not going to a quality place. I have haid acrylic nails on for 15 years and go once a month to get filled. There is no way to make them last longer because your nails grow. But I prefer the acrylic sets NOT the tips. Tips always break easier for some reason. The actual acrylic that they paint on a form is thicker and holds up better. (I waitress part time too - that is tough on nails!) In New York there are Volpe salons which are a little more expensive, but I think are better quality then the salons at the malls. Hope this helps.
grow your own
Try getting the Gel Nails, they last much longer than the regular acrylics. I switched to those because of the same reason you said and I can go for about 4 weeks. They still look nice if you polish them with clear polish. They are better for your really nails too. They cost alittle more that the regular ones. I like them better.
Don't keep them on
where rubber gloves at all times, and keep them out of water by all means

No comments:

Post a Comment