Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I have acrylic nails and I want to change the polish, do I need a different kind of nail polish remover?

I'm not much of a girly girl, and I just wanted to look nice, so I got myself a full set of acrylics. I work for Starbucks and the bastards won't let me have my nails painted for work. I want to remove the nail polish, but I remember hearing that something in the nail polish remover does **** to the acrylics. Any help?If I have acrylic nails and I want to change the polish, do I need a different kind of nail polish remover?
Don't use acetone nail polish, it'll dissolve the nails.If I have acrylic nails and I want to change the polish, do I need a different kind of nail polish remover?
You need to get a polish remover that does not contain acetone. This chemical is very strong and will ';melt'; the acrylic. You can get non-acetone polish remover most anywhere i.e. Walgreens, Target, Thrifty Drugs....probably even the supermarket.
I don't think they really have the right to not let you paint your nails. 0_o


tell them it's your belief, you can do anything if it's your belief. xD
You should try to remove the acrylics. I've never heard that nail polish remover damages them, but if you heard that then don't try to remove the color.
DO NOT USE ACETONE!!!!!!!!!!! It will start to dissolve the acrylic and turn them a chalky white color. Nasty.
A better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can\'t remove.%26lt;


http://reg.registry-cleaners.cn %26gt;
Non-acetone should work, and then you can polish right over the acrylic nail.





Good luck!
Yes, you need non-acetone remover, as opposed to acetone.
It is best to use non-acetone polish remover.
dont use acetone.


that will desolve the acrillic and turn ur nail yellow.
Starbucks sucks!!! yeah just dont use acetone remover on your nails. itll take um off.

No comments:

Post a Comment