Monday, December 28, 2009

How much should a full set of acrylic nails cost?

And what services should be included with that? It seems like the cost of a full set varies pretty widely where I live, and I don't know why?How much should a full set of acrylic nails cost?
Anywhere from $30.00 and up. It should include pushing the cuticles back and nail polish and a topcoat. It is usually extra for airbrushing or french nails.How much should a full set of acrylic nails cost?
about $20 plus the tip
no more than 25
Most charge around the $60 AU, this includes full set of tips and acrylic overlay, buff and polish. Nail art is usually extra. Infills are usually $34-$40


I charge $45 for full set of acrylic nails and I include as above full set of tips, acrylic overlay, buff and nailpolish.


infills cost $30 which is required every 3-4 weeks for maintenance


You can get the temporary nails that only last a week or two at a fraction of the price if you only want it for a special occasion
I have paid anywhere from 15 dollars to 25 dollars, I finally found someone that does a good job, they charge 20 dollars. Shop around till you find what you want and like.
It should be about $20. That's the average..
If the price is too cheap, they aren't using good product. Good acrylic liquid is over $200 a gallon. The cheap stuff is about $20 a gallon and can cause a host of problems (its called MMA, you can google it)


My prices are $55 for natural color full set, $65 for pink and white. I'm very experienced and do great nails but I live in the middle of the country and I know people on the coasts charge more.
they should only be about $25
50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment